Saturday, March 13, 2010

"I Want to F*ck You"

[sighs in disgust]  Ah, fuck me... Women of the world, understand this: there's a reason why men should never say up front "I wanna fuck you". For starters, how the hell does anyone do that? Anyway, the only response anyone would get is a kick to the happy sack or pepper spray.  The truth is, few women respond positively to it - very few. Also this world is populated with more uptight women than sexually liberated, so a trip to the ass rape factory is another guarantee. Had it been me, my black ass would have been made a homosexual with no voting rights over a blatant sexual remark: with that said, I'd like to keep my masculinity thank you very much and stick to waiting till we come to that part.  Furthermore, it's difficult for a man these days to express his sexuality without offending feminist groups or other prudent equivalents.  But for the main topic; a few weekends ago, I find a husky black guy trying to get this girl's number, but there's one problem, she's focused on her music. Disregarding this, he gets closer and gets burned. Then he says the title of this blog, thus giving black males an even far more ass raping image.  Can a guy at least have some free......oh wait I forgot, this is the city where they hang you to a ceiling by your happy stick.  I would like for once to say "I'm horny" without offending some people. [i mean it's possible but not in Atlanta unless you portray a wannabe ghetto image(at least where I live).]  At least a holiday weekend where I can be anything other than limited to having sex in order to feel that experience. Enter another problem; I mean, what good is it if "THAT" alone is the only motive in the world. It's not just men, but women as well. [no, everyone]. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but still it would be nice to exercise my rights as a male.  But no thanks to the dumb asses,  every guy like me has to pay for these dick cheeses. Maybe if we form a club for people like me...nah, that won't work. But the point is, no guy likes to be lumped with others, especially with shit for brains excuses of masculinity. And we like to go to jail for sexual harassment alot less. That's why we don't like to say off the fly, "I wanna Fuck you".

No comments:

Post a Comment