Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Something More April-ish......Simpler Self Indulgence

     When I was in a bathroom taking care of my nasal pipe, someone eavesdropped on my flawed condition to see if I'll survive the somewhat nicknamed "Yellow Winter". Jokingly I told him, "yeah, this won't keep me out"; in turn he responded in a way that was humorous as well as logical:  It seems that the vegetation and foliage are at full swing in their masturbation session here in the peach state. Come to think of it is kind of painful to just sit around in space being nothing but nature's oxygen tent and homeland to woodland creatures while at the same time, you can't help but look at your fellow plant life strip naked in the colder seasons. In the end, it kind of makes you happy to be human and able to move about and resolve your frustration [whether emotional, mental, or the other kind]. 
     With the earthquakes speeding time faster than The Flash on premium meth and snow not accepting the restraining order issued on the Vernal Equinox by the Northern US, it's safe to say that times are changing.  Regardless, I must switch gears and explain my dive into the sweet fruit punch infested waters of Japanese food.  Recently, a friend of mine who works at a Japanese bakery in Atlanta slammed me head first into a variety of common bread delicacies of what a certain UTG member called Noodle Land.  Speaking of noodles, I found some in the yaki soba I had which was not bad.  Safe to say, it's a nice way to build up your sense of culture if you try something more than what your parents throw on your plate every night, much less the disaster you call a meal that either you created or ordered from a shifty take-out vendor.  Throughout my lifetime, i can safely say that I experimented on some nicely made foreign substances [insert another drug joke here] which ranged from pretty awesome to downright piss [kinda like the beer advertised by cut throat rappers and oversexed pussy mongers].  To conclude, Katsudon, Steam cake, and anpans were among my "must eat before I die" treats to consider munching on.  Safe to say, my pallet has been cleansed.

No comments:

Post a Comment