Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jikoshokai [Introduction] Part 1

Greetings people.  Sorry i haven't done this sooner.  I'm Dwayne Hinds [known in the internet as Showa60, Wataru Kurenai, and/ or king Kazuma, Take your Pick].  I was born in New York by two Trinidadian parents and now I live in Lithonia, GA.  I'm a graduate in Westwood College with a Bachelors Degree in Animation.  I'm currently practicing the Japanese language so I can prepare for when I go to Japan or chat with people who are good at the language.  As you can see, I'm also a fan of Japanese culture and entertainment, and slowly getting in to Korean fare.  In short, Asian culture is my passion. Plus I'm an artist; primarily anime and video game art are my signature methods, but i'm also open to other mediums.

No comments:

Post a Comment