Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Love of My Life

Since October, I've stumbled upon a model that caught my attention for the longest. She was different from the ones i've looked at before. But yeah, she was an up and coming model that just posted her site last night. i got to talk to her for the first time and yeah, my heart was beating out of my chest. She was very nice and full of enthusiasm. But the thing troubling me was how to go about this.... I've seen these instances occur before; it's like you go to a strip club, you find someone that strikes your eye, and triggers every sense in your body. But if you try too hard to get close to her in any or every way, she begrudges you and calls you a stalker. In short, I'm worried and i don't wanna come off as a creepy weirdo like that guy who was obsessed with Olivia Newton-John. I don't know what to do, but she's awesome and i like her. Oh dear... I hope things go okay with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment