Sunday, February 28, 2010

Toonami Month 2010: The Road to Awesome

The Super Sideburnz Channel is where you can find my videos from a project I was working on called Toonami Month.  It can also be found on my facebook account, The Bloody Rose and my account on That Guy With The Glasses dot Com.  I'll have to admit it does need some work. To make up for the crappy intro, I'm doing something different to celebrate the already fallen block.  Rather than dick-ride our friend T.O.M, I'll do a retrospect on some of the shows that aired on Toonami.  To make this more fan-friendly, I'll be asking you, the people, which shows I should talk about.  What are your favorite shows, and what makes them what they are?  What are your least favorite?  Post a comment on what shows you think i should talk about. But be quick, because the deadline is July17, 2010, that will be when I get to work.  As an added bonus, I'll be doing a segment on shows that should have been on Toonami.  How I go about that project is a secret.  But yeah, you can email me at daisougen2001@yahoo.com or go to the links indicated on this blog.  Your feedback is very important to me. And to those who supported me on this last year, Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment